We make things happen. Our suite of services covers the entire property development lifecycle and is underpinned by our unrelenting pursuit to add value for our partners.
With strong capabilities in Advisory and Transaction Management, Development Management and Urban Planning, we identify, acquire and develop projects that are both profitable and beneficial to the local community. We believe that developments can be commercial while also benefiting the community for generations to come.
Working closely with local and state governments, landowners, and the best consultants in their respective fields we bring visionary opportunities to life.Get In Touch
Advisory & Transaction Management
Drawing on more than 124 years of combined experience, Allera’s advisory business works primarily in the early stages of a business or project where we specialise in identifying risk and opportunity and develop strategies to suit.
Research, Feasibility Analysis and Development Strategy:
- Research and analysis of current and future market conditions (sensitivities, cycles, trends, and forecasts)
- Analysis of existing and imminent development approvals and products currently on market.
- Feasibility analysis and highest and best use assessments of landholdings.
Due Diligence, Site Acquisitions and Transaction Management:
- Investigations to facilitate the sale or acquisition of a specific property or across an entire portfolio.
- Risk identification and risk management through the acquisition phase.
- Deal structuring and transaction management services across a variety of property classes.
Business Planning, Structuring and Implementation:
- Setting of strategy, core objectives, financial targets, resource planning and a roadmap for implementation.
- Create business structures, systems, processes, and procedures, as well as mentor our partners’ leaders and staff to operate them.
Our diverse and highly experienced team manages projects on behalf of our partners through all phases of the project lifecycle, from inception to completion.
Our experience spans many different property sectors, with members of the team having a demonstrated history of delivering residential, mixed-use, industrial, retail and commercial projects across Australia.
We work with both privately owned, international and ASX-listed developers to deliver full-service development management solutions, from planning proposals and rezoning to design and engineering, as well as finance, sales and marketing.
In addition to our development experience, we draw on our team’s technical experience in planning, architecture and law when strategising and implementing solutions.
Allera partners with landowners, developers and capital providers to identify, acquire and deliver projects to unlock above market returns. Our development philosophy is underpinned by our commitment to thinking differently and realising value a traditional approach may have overlooked.
We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards and believe we have a responsibility to our purchasers and tenants to deliver quality products that are designed well and built to last.
- Conventional acquisitions;
- Joint Venture developments with landowners and capital partners; and
- Project Delivery Agreements.
- Residential (projects that support our communities by providing places to live)
- Mixed Use (projects that offer integrated retail, hotel, hospitality, and amenity, alongside living environments)
- Industrial & Logistics (projects that support the demanding supply chain environment)
- Commercial (projects that shape our future workplaces)
Allera’s urban planning business benefits from close collaboration with our advisory and development management business. Our planning capability is underpinned by our intimate understanding of the highly commercial and time sensitive nature of a development project. We tailor our planning approach and strategy to assist with exceeding the target development hurdles for our clients.
Our highly skilled team have worked on development projects across New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, and Victoria – with projects in residential, commercial, retail, education, health, aged care and industrial sectors.
Statutory and Strategic Approvals Advice:
- We have extensive knowledge on all types of approval processes relevant to each state and can quickly map out what type of application is appropriate for a development project.
- Town Planning Due Diligence prior to site acquisition to assess planning risks and opportunities associated with the transaction.
Development Applications & State Significant Approvals:
- Using our planning expertise and Development Management team, we can assemble the right team of consultants and manage end to end development approvals (SEE’s, Planning Assessments, DCP and LEP compliance).
- New applications and modifications to State Significant Development projects.
Planning Proposals & Rezoning Applications:
- Strategic merit assessments for a change of land use.
- Planning Proposals (rezoning applications) and management through Local and State Government departments.